What is Footer Builder?
Footer Builder is a visual builder which allows you to create a custom Footer design for your website easily. You will learn about:
- Footer Builder Overview
- Footer Rows
- Customizing Footer
Footer Builder Overview
You can find this option in the Appearance → Customize → Footer.
- Footer Live View Area: This place display exactly what will see in frontend.
- Editor Area: Here you can add, remove, resize, drag and drop item to sort.
Footer can be divided into 2 rows: Main and Bottom. All rows and columns have same settings but different positions.
In the footer editor area, we have added a few ready-made builder items. You just need to drag the item to any position you want.
Then click gear icon and the item settings will appear on left screen.
There are 3 ways let you open a builder item setting:
- Click the gear icon on Footer Builder Editor area.
- Mousover on item preview then click to item name.
- Click on builder item name on Customize area.
Resize and item
All items added in footer row/column are resizable. To resize and item just move mouse to the left or right corner of item, when the cursor changed to west-east-resize then click and hold mouse left button then drag your mouse to left and right.
Remove an item
Just click on “X” icon on to close item.