Calculating taxes on WooCommerce products is a complicated task. There are, in fact, a multitude of things that needs to be considered and taken care of, when configuring WooCommerce settings for WooCommerce taxes.
WPCustomify is a one-stop-shop solution for all the WooCommerce taxing needs. Whether you want to configure new tax rates, rules, regulations, or wish to modify the existing one, our experts would be of help. Having extensive knowledge and the required skills, they are always working to help our customers optimize their store functionality.
What Do We Do?
We have a team of skilled professionals who work day and night to enhance and improve the end to end functionality of the WooCommerce store.
The methods adopted by us include:
Enable & Configure Taxes
In case, you have just started with the setting up of the WooCommerce store and have been looking for support in configuring taxes, WPCustomify will be of help.
We start by visiting the general settings of the WooCommerce store. Here, the option that says ‘enable taxes and tax calculation’ has to be enabled.
After this, the tax column needs to be configured. It is important to specify whether the product prices are inclusive of taxes. Under such a situation, additional taxes aren’t levied during the checkout process.
In case, your store products do not include taxes, the same is applied at the cart during the checkout process.
With us, you don’t have to worry about how to set up the above features. Our expert team would do all of the above.
Another important step here is to outline the way in which tax rates need to be calculated. There are three different ways to do so:
- Based on stores address: Address of the store
- Based on billing address: Customers billing address
- Based on shipping address: The shipping address as fed by the customer.
By default, taxes are calculated based on the shipping address of the customer. However, if your business requirements are different, you can modify the same. And here again, WPCustomify is your support partner
Even though setting up or configuring the tax settings seem pretty easy, it is something that requires attention. While the DIY method might still fascinate you, it is best advised to seek expert support to ensure the simple and easy setup of the WooCommerce store.
- We start with the consultation process where a team navigates through the WooCommerce store to find the features of the same.
- Based on the information given and our own findings, we further take the necessary steps to enable the taxing based on the state and configure the site to act alike.
- We also offer post configuration support services in case there arises an error or a bug. For instance, if the taxes aren’t calculated or there is an error, WPCustomify would offer all kinds of support services.
All that you need to do is set out and drop us a message or give us a call. Our experts would connect back to you at the earliest.